Indian Head Massage
As one of the top to toe therapies the benefits of Indian Head Massage are numerous. This massage relaxes the mind and body – promoting a feeling of well being, both physically and mentally, using relaxing and soothing techniques.
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Improves joint mobility of the neck and shoulders
- Relaxes the muscles
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Oxygenates the brain
- Improves concentration and clear thinking
Indian Head Massage is believed to help with the following:
- Eye Strain
- Tension Headaches
- Stiff neck and shoulders
A wonderful relaxing back massage has the ability to relieve many symptoms associated with:
- Minor muscular problems
- Aches and Pains
A massage induced relaxation can help individuals who are detoxing from substances
It helps improve the Lymphatic and Vascular flow and helps promote the inter-relations between body systems, leaving you relaxed and feeling calm.
Reflexology can be used to help restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium.
Pressure is applied with fingers to reflex areas in the feet or hands and is said to:
- Help redress imbalances within the body and release energy blockages, which may be causing stress related complaints.
- This gentle technique encourages the body to work naturally to restore balance, reduce stress, induce relaxation, revitalise energy
- By inducing relaxation, it assists in boosting the immune system
The following ailments are said to benefit from reflexology:
- Back and neck pain
- Digestive problems
- Hormonal problems
These therapies are £20.00 each, or taken as a triple combination save £15.00 and pay only £45.00
Skill exchange is welcome and can be discussed
Gillian is also qualified to offer Reiki and Spiritual Healing.