If you doubt your self worth look at your strengths. Everyone has their strong points, but it is often easier to concentrate on the things we perceive as negative aspects of ourselves. Try this exercise
1. List your strengths
2. List the areas where you think you are less strong
3. Think how you could use your strengths to help you with the other areas
4. Think about what stops you doing this?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. Check how much reality is in that fear, and how you could deal with it.
7. Ask someone you trust to write you a personal reference and to give it to you. That way you can see yourself as others see you. It can be quite an eye-opening experience.
8. Start to notice when you have a negative thought about yourself, and stop it!
9. Read your personal reference when ever this happens
10. Each morning make a positive statement about yourself